A business needs to take control by warding off vandals with powerful CCTV video surveillance solutions. If your property is vulnerable to vandalism, now’s the time to take charge and stop it. SVT Video surveillance solutions can be an indispensable tool in preventing trespassers from stepping foot onto your land or in your building.
Keep Your Property & Assets Safe with Video Surveillance
Video surveillance is a great way to keep an eye on your property and belongings while you’re away. There are a number of different types of video surveillance systems available on the market, so it’s important to choose the one that is best suited for your needs.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Install a Video Surveillance System in Your Home or Business:
1. peace of mind – knowing that you can keep an eye on your property 24/7 can give you peace of mind, especially if you’re away from home for an extended period of time.
2. deter crime – research has shown that video surveillance systems can help to deter crime, as potential criminals are less likely to target a property that is known to be monitored by video cameras.
3. catch criminals – if a crime does occur, video surveillance footage can help to identify the perpetrators and lead to their arrest.
4. monitor your property – video surveillance footage can be used to monitor the activity on your property, whether you’re at home or not.
5. insurance discounts – many insurance companies offer discounts on policies for homes and businesses that have a video surveillance system installed.
When choosing a video surveillance system, it’s important to consider the number and type of cameras, the resolution of the footage, the storage capacity, and the features of the system. We make this process easy and with over 20 years of experience, will create the video surveillance system that’s unique to your needs. Video surveillance is a great way to keep your property safe and secure, and can provide you with peace of mind when you’re away. Contact us today to get started
How To Protect Your Property and Assets with CCTV
A well-protected home or business is key to feeling safe and secure. And one of the best ways to protect your property is with a Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) system.
According to the Insurance Information Institute, homes without security systems are up to three times more likely to be burglarized than those with security systems. And businesses without CCTV systems are five times more likely to be burglarized than those with CCTV systems.
So, how can you keep your home or business safe with a CCTV system?
Here are a few tips:
1. Make sure your CCTV system is up to date and properly functioning.
2. Place cameras in key locations around your property, such as entrances and exits, parking areas, and around valuable items.
3. Keep your recordings secure and backed up.
4. Use an established and reputable CCTV system provider. Call today for a free consult (504) 885-0069
5. Get expert installation and periodic maintenance of your CCTV system.
6. Inform your neighbors and local law enforcement about your CCTV system.
A well-placed video surveillance system can provide peace of mind by helping to keep your property safe from theft or vandalism. By deterrent potential intruders and capturing criminal activity on video, a surveillance system can help to protect your home or business.
Security Video Technology (SVT) today. We are a nationwide security solutions contractor and security surveillance integrator. Security Video Technology (SVT) is a nationwide security solutions contractor and security surveillance integrator. We are based out of the greater New Orleans area and service clients primarily along the Gulf Coast Region: Mobile, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Gulf Port, and Beloxi.